1. Rabbit Nightlight - I know this nightlight is for children, but it's just so cute, look at it's little face. I'm just a big kid really.
2. Watermelon Shorts - I know it's freezing but I love these shorts. Hurry up summer, I want to wear fruit themed shorts!
3. Galaxy Tee - I love this spacey tee. Space prints is one of those trends I don't recommend spending a lot of money on because by next year it will look dated and old hat. This tee isn't too expensive but doesn't look cheap.
4. Heart Patterned Trousers - So pretty, but without a huge price tag.
5. Cat Face Jumper - I really don't want to become a cat lady, but this jumper is sending me on a slippery slope.
6. Tartan Trousers - After sewing my sister a pair of tartan trousers and seeing some in Betty magazine I really want a pair too.